I've got the steps you'll need on how to adjust your Description column in QuickBooks Online, deanandlori.
Please follow the step below:
- Go to the Gear icon located in the upper right corner.
- Select Custom Form Styles.
- Click on the Edit link of the default invoice template.
- Choose the Content tab.
- Click on the Activity section on the preview image to show the options.
- Select the Edit Labels and Widths link.
- Move the slider to adjust the widths (moving it will affect the widths of other columns as well).
- Click on Done.
Doing these steps, you'll have a bigger Description column in no time.
For more information, please check how to Customize Invoices and Sales Forms.
If I can be of any additional help with customizing your sales forms, please don't hesitate to add a comment below. I'll be sure to help you out.