QuickBooks Team

Reports

Hi there, @Minty44.

I appreciate you for going through the steps provided in the link. Let's try to toggle your QuickBooks Online (QBO) account by signing in and out. This way, it'll update your dashboard and show the cash basis method.

However, if the issue persists, let's access your account via a private or incognito browser to check if this is a web browser-related issue. Sometimes, data stored for a long period causes unusual behavior from your browser. Let me show you how.

To access your account via a private or incognito window, you may use these keyboard shortcuts:

• Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Internet Explorer: Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Mozilla Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: Command + Option + P

If you're able to see the cash basis in your dashboard via a private or incognito window, then we'll have to clear your regular browser cache. This way, it'll prevent unusual behavior to your browser.

If all else fail, I recommend using another web browser.

Also, you can always visit our Manage your account page for reference, to learn some tips and tricks on managing your account.

As always, if you have any other concerns or questions, you can always leave a comment below. I'm always here to help.