Sending your invoices along with their attachments in one single email sounds like a great idea.
Currently, when sending invoices in batch, each invoice creates an individual email. QuickBooks is designed to send one invoice per email, even if the email address is the same, or even if you're sending it to the same customer.
I know two alternative ways that will accomplish the same thing. However, it's important to note that this applies to invoices only. The first method is to save your invoices as a single PDF file, and then make it as an attachment in your email.
- Make sure the invoices you're looking to email are marked as Print Later.
- Then, go to File, and click Print Forms.
- Choose Invoices.
- Select the invoices, and then click OK.
- In the Printer name drop-down list, select Adobe PDF (or any PDF Printer you have installed). Then, click Print. You can save it on your desktop or anywhere you can easily access it from. It will save as one PDF file that has all the invoices.
You can now attach this PDF file to your email and send it to your customer.
The second workaround step is to send your invoices through the Collections Centre. Make sure this is enabled in your company settings.
- Go to Edit, and then choose Preferences.
- Click Sales & Customers from the left menu.
- Click the Company Preferences tab.
- Select the Enable Collections Centre to turn on.
- Click OK.
Then, follow these steps to send your invoices from the Collections Centre:
- Go to Customers, and click Customer Centre.
- Click Collections Centre.
- Choose either the Overdue or Almost Overdue tab. Then, click on the Select and Send Email link.
- Select the invoices you're going to send. You might need to tweak your message a bit before sending it.
- Your invoices will be attached to the email as a PDF file. When you're ready, click the Send button.
I think being able to send invoices with attachments in one email would really come in handy. I'll be sure to pass this as along to our product engineers. It would also help if you could send this as a feature request straight to them. Just go to the Help menu at the top, click Send Feedback Online, and then choose Product Suggestion.
If you ever need help finding your way around, feel free to drop by here at any time. We'll be ready to help you out. Cheers.