ProFile Team

Tax Return Preparation

Hi, thank you for using Intuit ProFile Community

I agree with ROD8080, although it may be possible to claim a non-resident spouse, each case is different and will depend on the support given. CRA may ask for proof of support documentation such a money orders: CRA could give details of acceptable documentation if you call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

Hope this helps