QuickBooks Team

Tax

Thanks for coming back to the Community, inmobiliapty.

May I know the exact message you receive? This way, I can provide a timely solution to the issue.

Before unsubscribing to your account, I recommend printing forms and reports you might need in the future. This is to ensure you have a copy of the transactions.

Please know you’ll have read-only access to QBO data for one year after canceling the subscription. To help print and export reports, lists, and non-posting transactions, check out these articles.

In the meantime, let’s access your QBO account using the incognito or private window. This type of session doesn't use the existing webpage cache data which can cause an error.

From there, perform the cancellation process. Here’s how to open private browsing:

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: press Command + Shift +N

If you’re able to cancel the account smoothly, clear the cache of the regular browser to start on a clean slate. This process also optimizes the performance of the application.

If none of these suggestions work, I suggest you post the exact message on this thread. This can help me check if we have a reported issue.

I’m looking forward to your response. Thanks in advance. Have a good one.