Let me help you in adding the bank's GST number, reeja.
You can add the bank as a supplier so you can add the GST number. Here's how:
- Select Expenses, then Suppliers.
- Select New Supplier.
- Complete the fields in the Supplier Information window.
- Select Save and close.
Then, for the bank charges, create an expense transaction, then use the newly added supplier (bank) to claim the input tax.
- Click the + New button and select Expense under Vendors.
- Under the Payment account, select your bank.
- In the Payment date field, enter the date.
- From the Category column, choose Bank Charges expense account from the drop-down list.
- Enter the amount in the Amount column.
- Fill in the other necessary fields.
- Hit Save and close.
For future reference on how QuickBooks generates reports on GST, you can click this article: The GSTR3B (GSTR 3B) report in QuickBooks.
Let me know if you have other GST questions, I'll be more than willing to help you out.