You can open your To Do tab, and you'll see a link to view, print, or e-file your W-2 forms and you see an option to print it.
- In the To Do tab, under It's time to file forms section, select W-2 Copies A & D.
- If prompted, verify your tax codes.
- Select Continue.
- If prompted, tell us whether or not one or more employees were active participants in a retirement plan during the tax year. With contributions to retirement plans outside of Intuit Online Payroll, you'll need to manually select the retirement plan checkbox for each active participant.
- On the Employer Copies: Form W-2 page, select View to open Acrobat Reader. Review and print Copy D (Employer's copy) for your records.
- When you're ready, select Submit to authorize us to file Copy A of Form W-2 electronically for you. (Note: Do not send a printout of Form W-2 to the Social Security Administration.)
- On the status page, note the current status: Submitted.
Here's an article for additional reference: Process and file W-2 forms.
If you have other questions, you can always visit us back here.