Re: 1099' contractor's address is showing ujp incorrect only on the Intuit Quickbooks for mac pay...
Hello there, blacdirt.
Thanks for getting back to us. Let me help ensure your contractor's address is correct in the 1099 Form.
We haven't received any similar reports about this issue, and I appreciate you for taking the time to report this. To refresh your QBO app, let's clear your window app's cache by following the steps below:
- Click Help on the navigation bar at the top.
- Select Reset App Data.
- Allow a moment for the process to complete, and then close the app.
- Be sure to right-click the app and Run as Administrator when re-opening.
If resetting the App Data still doesn't make a difference, you'll nee to uninstall and reinstall the program. To do this, you can check this article for the detailed steps: QuickBooks App for Windows and Mac: General support.
If the same thing happens, I recommend calling our QuickBooks Online Support Team so they can investigate this further.
Here's how you can contact our phone support:
- Go to: Get help with QuickBooks Online.
- Click the contact us link.
- Select the Search for something else, and type-in Customer Support.
- Click Search.
- Scroll-down and click Get Phone Number.
Please let me know how it goes. I'll be around to help if you have any other concerns about the 1099. Wishing you and your business continued success.