Fl Unemployment Insurance
How do I get my Fl Unemployment Insurance to automatically calculate for my employees every week?
Re: Fl Unemployment Insurance
I’m happy to see you in the QuickBooks Community, singhs0489.
Getting the Federal Unemployment Insurance to automatically calculate from your employees’ paychecks is my priority.
The steps are simple and rest assured I've got your back. Let me walk you through on how to add the tax:
- Go to Employees at the top menu bar.
- Select Employee Center.
- Choose the Employees tab.
- Right-click beside the worker's name and select Edit Employee.
- Click on the Payroll Info tab on the left panel.
- Select Taxes, then go to the Federal tab.
- Under Subject to, mark the box for Federal Unemployment Tax (Company Paid).
- Once done, click on OK.
For detailed information, check out this article: How to change a worker's payroll information.
When running payroll, the tax should now be deducted from your workers’ paychecks.
If you have any clarifications about payroll, reach out to me by leaving a comment below. I’ll be around to assist you further. Wishing you the best.