Re: Sales Tax
It's nice to have you here in the Community, @goldensfire.
Allow me to help you today so you'll be able to pay your sales tax successfully.
As of now, we haven't received reports with other users experiencing the same performance issue while paying sales tax in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT). There are lot's of possible reasons why QuickBooks freezes or closes out. Here are the following:
- Company name maybe too long
- Damage or missing QBWUSER.INI file
- Corruption on your hard drive
- Program files or QuickBooks Desktop installation may be damaged
- Damaged Windows operating system
To help resolve the issue, you may need to use the Refresher tool which ends QuickBooks processes running in the background and also performs mini repair on your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Close all QuickBooks Desktop versions.
- Download the QuickBooks Refresher Tool.
- Save the file on your desktop.
- Run the QBRefresher tool.
- Re-open QuickBooks Desktop.
If the issue persists, you may proceed to the next solutions provided by this article: Solutions for when QuickBooks stops working.
You can always reach out to me directly if you have any other concerns about paying sales tax in QuickBooks Desktop. I'll be glad to help you.