QuickBooks Team


Hi accountant_fos!


Sure you can ask a question here. I'm jumping in since Rasa-Lila is already out.


You would need to adjust your sales tax payable if it is incorrect. I'd suggest checking your record with the one who advised you to adjust it. Or, you can run a Sales Tax Liability report to know your tax amounts in a certain period.



You can dig deeper by double-clicking the total amount in the Tax Collected column to see the transactions. If you find out that you need to adjust your sales tax, you can go to Vendors, choose Sales Tax and Adjust Sales Tax Due. Here's an article for additional reference: Process sales tax adjustment.


Please go back to this thread if you have other questions.