Re: Printing a sales tax check from the new QBO sales tax center
Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Intuit Community, @Suzi.
While you can't print a check on the sale tax center, you can write a check to print your payment. This way, you'll be able to enter a check number and track your expenses as well in QuickBooks.
Let me guide you through the steps in creating a check:
- Click the + (plus) icon at the top.
- Select Check under Vendors.
- Select a Payee from the drop-down menu.
- choose the Bank Account where the money will be withdrawn.
- Complete the check details.
- Click Print check.
- On the Print Checks window, click Preview and print.
- Click Print.
To learn more about print checks, feel free to read through this article: Print Checks.
You can now write a check in QBO. Let me know if you have follow-up questions by leaving a comment below. I'm always around whenever you need help.