How do I get a copy of my Quarterly DE9 forms off my Quickbooks so I can file wage reports on the EDD website?
Hi there, @BennettEnt1,
I'm here to help ensure you're able to get a copy of your quarterly DE9 forms.
If you've e-filed DE9 forms in the past, I suggest pulling them up from your filing history. Here's how:
- Go to the Employees menu.
- Select Employee Center, then click the Payroll tab.
- Go to File Forms, then select E-filings under the Filing History section.
- You can then view and print the forms from there.
- If you've manually saved these forms, you can go to the Save Filings tab.
However, if you've already downloaded the latest tax table in QuickBooks Desktop, I suggest pulling up the Payroll Summary report. This report includes:
- Employee wages, taxes, and adjustments
- Net pay
You can also pull up the Payroll Transaction Detail report to see your payroll liabilities and their corresponding tax amount. Make sure to customize the date based on the information you need.
- Go to your Reports menu.
- Select Employees & Payroll, then Payroll Transaction Detail.
Use these information in filling out the actual DE9 forms and upload them to the EDD website.
If you need to customize reports in QBDT, please check this out for your guidance: Customize reports in QuickBooks Desktop.
Should you need assistance, please let me know. I'd be glad to help you out.