Anonymous
Not applicable
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: State Income tax

Hi there, @Nimaloka_2003,

I'm here to provide the steps to resolve a penny difference for tax payments so you can match them in QuickBooks.

In instances like this, you can use the Resolve Difference feature in the Banking page to match your tax payments. This helps offset the discrepancy until it equals to zero. Perform the steps below: 

1. Tap the Banking page, and go to the For Review tab.
  2. Click to open the payment.
  3. Make sure the Match radio button is selected, then choose Find other records or Find match.
  4. The Match transactions window lists all transactions within the date range.
  5. If the amount is different, locate the additional matched transactions, or select Resolve Difference to open the Add resolving transactions fields. From there, you can add the Category and Amount (and, optionally, Payee) of a resolving transaction until the difference equals zero.
  6. If necessary, you can use the Add new transaction button to add multiple resolving transactions.
  7. Hit Save.

For more insights about this process, please refer to these articles:

However, if you're unable to perform this action in QuickBooks, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Care Team. They have the tools to check on your account securely and help you match your transactions.

Follow the steps below in your QuickBooks account to get our contact information:

1. Click the (?) Help menu at the top right section of your QBO Dashboard.
  2. Tap the Contact us button.

Please update me on how it goes. I want to make sure you're taken care of. I'm just a reply away if you need anything else.