Senior Explorer *
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: WA Paid Family and Medical Leave

You wrote: Regarding your exemption status as an employer, I’d recommend reaching out to Washington State Tax agency so you’ll be guided accurately on setting it up on your account.


This website you cited refers to the Washington State Department of Revenue which does not administer the Paid Family and Medical Leave Act.


The department administering this act is the Washington State Employment Security Department.