Re: Tax forms
I want to officially welcome you to QuickBooks Community, NanandGirls.
I'm happy you came to the right place. I can help you get the 2017 Employer Quarterly Tax form.
You have an option to save a tax form in QuickBooks Online. If you already e-filed or saved the tax form, you can view the archived 2017 Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return by following these steps:
- Select Taxes from the left menu, then choose Payroll Tax.
- Click View Archived Forms in the Quarterly Forms.
- Click the desired form.
- Click View (see the screenshot).
If you can't find the archived form, I'd suggest downloading it from the IRS website since the forms in QBO have already been updated to 2018.
You can locate the 2017 Employer Quarterly Tax form through this link: List of Prior Year Forms & Pubs.
Then, use the Payroll Tax and Wage Summary report in QBO to pull up the last year's 941 form details.
- Click Reports on the left pane.
- Enter and select Payroll Tax and Wage Summary.
- Set the Date range, then click Run report (see screenshot below).
Once you've filled out the blank form, you can manually file to IRS.
These helpful articles may also come handy:
That should work for you. Keep in touch with me if you still need more help with this. I'll be here. Have a good day.