Hi there, Jay.
If you're using the Automated Sales Tax feature, you can see Add an adjustment link after clicking the View return button of the state you want to record.
Here are the steps:
- Go to Taxes > Sales Tax.
- Select the From and To date then click Refresh.
- Click the View return button of the state you want to record.
- In the Review your sales tax window, click the + Add an adjustment link under the Department of Revenue field.
- Enter the reason for the adjustment, the account and the amount.
- Select Add and then Record payment.
Please see this sample screenshot:
To delete the tax payment recorded, here's how:
- In the Sales tax page under Paid, click the View return button where you recorded the payment
- Click date link of the payment you wish to delete under the Payment Details section.
- Click Delete located in the lower right-hand side.
- Select Delete to confirm.
I'm adding these articles for more details:
Please let me know if there's anything else you need. Take care and stay safe.