Hi there, @egirardello.
I'd be happy to show you on how to record sales tax payment as well as the credit deducted.
If you're using the old interface of the Sales Tax Center, here's what you'll need to do:
- In the left menu, click Taxes.
- Select the tax agency you're recording the payment for in the Sales Tax Owed list.
- Tap Record Tax Payment.
- From the Bank Account dropdown, choose the bank account you're making the payment from.
- Enter the payment date and tax ending tax period ending dates from the dropdowns.
- In the Tax payment field, enter the amount.
- If you don't need to print the sales tax check, select Record Tax Payment.
- If you need to print a check for the payment, check "Print a Check" and choose Record Payment and Print Check.
If you're using the Automated Sales Tax, here are the steps:
- Review what you owe.
- Decide how you want to file.
- File and pay your return.
- Check your filing status.
Check out this article for a detailed guide of every step: File your sales tax return and record tax payment in QuickBooks Online.
As for recording the adjustment, follow the steps provided by @Rustler.
In case you'd like to review and customize your sales report, see this link to learn more: Customize reports in QuickBooks Online
Keep me posted if you have any additional questions, as I'm always here to help. Take care.