Re: Notice from IRS on Failure to file June 2018 941
Thanks for bringing this matter to my attention, RuthAnnGilbert.
QuickBooks sends forms that are submitted from the system directly to the tax agency. If there are any corrections that needs to be reviewed, an email will be sent to employers.
Let's pull up your account to see the reason why your 941 form wasn't electronically filed. Since we can no longer e-file tax forms beyond the due date, you can manually submit the form to your tax agency. To get a copy of your 941 form, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Employees menu.
- Click Payroll Center.
- Click the File Forms tab.
- Under Filing History, select Saved Filings tab.
- A table of all your saved Tax Forms in PDF format is displayed. You can select the PDF file on the link under the SAVED PDF column to open it.
You can refer to this article to locate Payroll Tax Forms in QuickBooks Desktop: Locate QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Tax Forms.
If you need help from a live technical support, feel free to get in touch with our Payroll Support Team. They'll be able to guide you through the whole process.
Here's how you can reach them:
- Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose a product.
- On the Contact Us page, click the Payroll link.
- Click the Basic, Standard & Enhanced button.
- Choose Account button.
- Click View Contact Info.
That'll do it. Should there'll be anything else you need or questions about filing forms in QuickBooks Desktop.