Let's customise how your invoice looks like, Allan.
We can go to the Custom Form Styles page to change the column widths. Here's how:
- Click the Gear icon in the the upper-right corner and select Custom Form Styles.
- Look for the invoice template and click Edit.
- Go to the Content tab and select the second section.
- Go to COLUMNS and click EDIT LABELS AND WIDTHS.
- Adjust the widths by dragging the bar next to the column headers.
- Click Done.
After that, you can go back to the invoice and ensure that you're using the correct template.
- Open the invoice.
- Click Customise at the bottom menu and select the correct invoice template.
- You can click Save or Print or Preview.
You can do other customisation of your invoice template so it'll look more personalized. Have a great day!