Hi there, @njdarling87.
You can match the downloaded transactions with the one you already entered. This links the two to avoid duplicates.
- Click Banking, then choose Banking.
- Go to the For Review tab.
- Look for the deposit, then click to open the transaction.
- Review the Records found. These transactions are ones you already entered in QuickBooks.
- Click the link next to each record to get more details.
- Review the Deposit to field on the forms.
- Tap Match.
To know more about matching transactions in QuickBooks, click this article: Add and match downloaded bank transactions [Video].
I'm also linking an article that will help you in the future: Reconcile a bank account and common troubleshooting tips [Video].
Let me know if you have any follow-ups or other questions. I'm here to help. Take care.