Thank you for the response, @DBR97.
Let me show you how to record the refund that you've received from your supplier.
You can simply create a bank deposit for the refunded amount that you've received as a credit card credit.
- Select Enter Credit Card Charges from the Banking menu.
- Choose your account from the Credit Card drop-down.
- Select the Refund/Credit radio button.
- Choose the appropriate Supplier name and enter the Date, Ref No, and Amount.
- Select the Expenses tab, select the appropriate Accounts and enter the Amount.
- Click Save & Close.
You can check the following article for more information about the different scenarios on how to record the refund you received from a supplier: Record a supplier refund in QuickBooks Desktop.
Here's also a guide that can help you record supplier prepayments or deposits for prepaid parts or services.
Keep me posted if you have a follow-up question in recording your supplier refund. I'm always glad to help in any way I can. Have a wonderful day!