Not applicable
This widget could not be displayed.

Accounting for R&D tax credit (UK)

We have received a cash R&D tax credit from HMRC, which we claimed this year back from the two previous tax years.


How should that transaction be added? Should there be a new account created for it in Chart of Accounts?