Équipe QuickBooks

Ventes et clients

Hello there,

It sounds like you're taking advantage of the banking feed feature in QuickBooks Online by connecting your PayPal account to easily add and manage those transactions in your books. Seeing as how this is such a useful feature, it's important to me that it's working for you, so I'm here to help.

Knowing more about what exactly is happening is ideal for this kind of situation. For instance, when you say that matching payments is now impossible, details about the payment, the invoice you're applying it to and how the system is behaving will give us clues for how to help you move forward with this. If you're seeing an error message or the buttons just don't seem to be working, here are some steps you can try to ensure that there isn't a cache issue causing problems with the cloud platform.

Give those a shot and after each return to the bank feed to see if you're now able to match. If not or your issue is different than an error or buttons not working, I recommend contacting QuickBooks Online support to discuss your situation in more detail. Here's how to reach out.

Schedule a Callback or Chat: click (?)Help in the upper right > click Contact Us > explain your situation > click Let's Talk > choose Get a callback or Start a Chat. Support is available from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. ET.

Social MediaFacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

I hope that helps!