cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Community Contributor *

Re: QB Community "Rules of the Road": Welcome Video, Discussion Guidelines and More

I just wanted to give an introduction and say hello to the Community leaders.  I have read over the guidelines and read over each of your bio's and I am impressed with the team that you have pulled together to help those of us starting new businesses.  

I recently completed my Certified Pro Advisor status and I am working to build my sole proprietorship CPA firm, Lindy Kinney, CPA, which I am basically starting at ground zero.  I am having a logo and website developed as we speak.   I have been doing other consulting work up to this point, which has not need the services of QuickBooks or the ProConnect services.  However,  I am working in a bedroom community that has about 10-15K new homes being established with only 2 brick and mortar CPA firms and 2 tax processors H&R Block and Liberty Tax.  Therefore, I know there is a tremendous opportunity if I can set up my practice quickly and be ready for the 2018-2019 tax filing season.  I am also going to work on Marketing to bring in the bookkeeping and accounting clients to utilize the QuickBooks Online, which is where I could use the help of the Community of how to source and find the leads to build these clients outside of Networking, cold calls, social media,  SBA, etc.

I look forward to interacting and possibly talking with each of you if the opportunity exists.

Thanks again for your services and efforts to create a community that exists to help entrepreneurial-minded business owners like me build their dream of being independent and working as creatively for themselves, even if the hours seem longer, the commitment is worth it. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us