Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Experienced Member

Payroll Tax applied on foreign C corporate owner

I'm Canadian C Corporate owner , if i want to pay payroll for myself do i need to withhold tax & file periodic payroll tax form?i live & work from Canada