cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Super Explorer ***

Re: I just want to express how pathetic I think the usage limits are. It appears to be an obvious and unnecessary way to bilk users out of more money.

Curiously.. What did you find when you were looking? While I understand Intuit's desire to up their profits.. its human after all.. I resent the fact that they have sought to build QBO to be such a wonderful system when it actually lacks so so many of the features of the Desktop system. Even the new job costing features, Projects, are oddly handled and much more difficult to set up and maintain. I am coming to believe that QBO may not be right for anyone but the smaller establishments and only as they remain small. As a business grows, it NEEDS better features than Intuit seems able to provide from the online version. The better option might be to go back to Desktop and find a reasonably costed hosting services.. or build one if necessary. That ways its a one time system purchase, updated as you desire. More options will most likely open up too as Intuit raises prices without being able to actually raise the bar and offer a more complete and robust online system.