Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hello, thresa,

Let's reset your password so you can log in to your account. And, update the credit card information to pay your annual payroll fee.

Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Go to this link: https://c28.qbo.intuit.com/qbo28/login?webredir, then click I forgot my user ID or Password
  2. Enter your email address.
  3. QuickBooks will send a code to the email associated with your QBO account.
  4. Check your email. It should be coming from Intuit <do_not_reply@intuit.com>.
  5. Enter the verification code in the Enter the 6-digit code field, then click Continue.

Once done, please follow the steps provided by my colleague @Catherine_B to update your credit card info for your subscription

You can also read through this link: How to resubscribe or reactivate QuickBooks Online and go to the FAQs section for frequently asked questions.

If you're still unable to get it to your account, I suggest contacting our QBO Technical Team. This way, they can pull up your account in a secure environment. You can also do screen-sharing with them and they'll help access your account and update the CC information.

If you want to pay employees through Direct Deposit, check this out: Connect your bank to Online Payroll. This article provides instructions and detailed steps to guide you with the process.

Keep me posted on how this goes and I'll get back to you.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us