Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Level 15

Reply to message

When you created the s-corporation, you are required to get a new FEIN, and also you start a NEW company file.  File a closing income tax return (form 1065) for the partnership.


New corporation means a new QBO subscription.

View solution in original post

Need to get in touch?

Contact us