Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reply to message

Hello everyone.

Let me help share some information about the new authentication system for QuickBooks Desktop Payments users. To make your payments more secure, you'll need to have your own credential to be used in processing payments. Users who don't have an Intuit ID can create one and request access from the payments admin to access Intuit Payments. You can check out this article link for more information: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Payments/Create-and-manage-your-Payments-user-ID/m-p/202531#....

Did you try updating your QuickBooks Desktop 2016 to the latest release @Houston Family LLC? You can check out this article to find out if you have the latest release patch for your Desktop: Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release. 

If there's still no Payment wizard that takes you to the setup process, I'd suggest contacting our Merchant Services Team so that they can access your account in a secure environment. They can further help you using their tools to get you all set up.

I'll be here to help if you have additional questions about the payment disruption alert.  

Need to get in touch?

Contact us