Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hello there, @jfrazier.

You can pull up the Time cost by employee or vendor report from the Projects menu in QuickBooks Online (QBO). Then, before you print, you'll have to customize it to get the information you need. Let me guide you how.

1. Go to the Projects menu.
  2. Locate and select the project you want to view.
  3. Go to the Project Reports tab.
  4. Select the View option in the Time cost by employee or vendor section.
  5. On the report page, click the Customize button to filter the information you need. 
  6. Click the Print icon above the report once done.

I've attached screenshots below that show the last four steps.

You can use projects to quickly calculate your project income and costs. The system will separate your hourly labor to give you a clear picture of your profits from every project. To know more about this, kindly refer to this article: Track income, costs, and profitability by project. It also includes the details about calculating your hourly time cost.

Additionally, to learn more about getting your project labor costs in real-time by running a time cost report, you can check out this article: Project Labor Costs.

Please know that you're always welcome to comment below if you have other concerns or follow up inquiries about monitoring your project labor cost in QBO. I'm just around to help. Take care always.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us