Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Thanks for coming back and bringing this one to our attention, Sj24.

I appreciate the time and effort you've spent with our support agents to get this sorted out. I'll personally share your feedback with our Customer Support Team about getting a blank screen every time reaching out to our support. We'll be able to take action on improving our customer service.

This is still an ongoing issue under INV-50636 where customers encounter the "There's an issue on our end. We're on it." error message when accessing the Workforce. Our engineers are still investigating to identify the root cause of this issue, so they can apply a permanent resolution. For now, we don't have a specific time frame for when is this going to be mitigated. Rest assured, this is being taken care of.

Since you've already contacted our Customer Support Team, they already added to the list of affected users. Rest assured, you'll receive an email notification once there's an update on this issue.

Feel free to visit our QuickBooks Help Article page for more insights about managing your business in your software.

We appreciate your patience in this matter. I'll also keep an eye on the issue and will get back to you if there's an update. You have a good one. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us