Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hi there, ArtanisHome.

I'm glad to see you posting here in QuickBooks Community to let me provide information and address your concern.

The quantity adjustment you've entered will reflect the same details on the report. As you sold 3 bottles one day and entered -3 as a quantity, it will show the same when you run the report.

Since you see two negative 3s and 1 positive 3, I'd recommend clicking each entry to see the full details. With this, you can review them and delete if needed so you're able to see one quantity adjustment entry in the report.

If the issue persists, I'd suggest deleting and recreating the Inventory adjustment you've created to update it.

Here's how:

1. Click the magnifying glass icon beside the Help (?) menu, and then select Advanced Search at the bottom.
  2. Pick  Inventory Quantity Adjustment from the All Transactions drop-down list.
  3. Choose a filter you want, and then choose Add Filter.
  4. Tap Search when ready.
  5. Pick and open the adjustment you need to delete.
  6. Click Delete at the bottom, and then select Yes to confirm the action.

Once done, click this article to see the detailed steps on how to recreate the inventory adjustment in QuickBooks: How to create an inventory adjustment. Then, go to the Products and Services tab again to check if you've got the correct adjustments and run the report again.

Please refer to this article to view steps on how you can customize reports to focus on the details that you want to see: Customize reports in QuickBooks Online.

Please let me know if you have more queries about managing your inventories or anything else related to QuickBooks. I'll be here to lend a hand. Take care and stay safe always.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us