Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

I appreciate the additional information you've shared, @lauralea.

Currently, we have an on-going investigation about the login error when trying to connect the Pinnacle Financial Partners account with QuickBooks. Our product engineers are continuing to work on solving this unexpected behavior.

In the meantime, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care team so you'd be added to the affected user's list. Just provide your full name, updated email address, and this investigation number: INV-52029.

On the other hand, here's how to contact us: 

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account
  2. Go to the Help menu.
  3. Select Contact Us
  4. Type your concern. 
  5. Click Let's talk.
  6. Select Get a callback.  

Once updates are available, you'd be notified through an email. The next update is currently scheduled for Wed Dec 02 00:07:00 GMT 2020.

On the other hand, we have limited expert support staff and reduced our support hours to 6 AM-6 PM PT Monday-Friday. You can browse this article to learn more about the different types of support we offer at Intuit and its availability: Support hours and types.

We appreciate your patience as we work through this. The Community always has your back and would also be happy to help with your questions as well. I’m just a few clicks away.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us