Welcome to the QuickBooks Community. Allow me to help you remove the logo that's showing up on your sales forms in QuickBooks Online.
There are many options you can do with the logo showing on your sales forms. You can customize it to show the company’s brand, edit it to make it look professional, or remove it so it won’t show on any of your sales forms.
To remove the logo from the invoices, follow the steps below:
1. Click the Gear icon on upper right hand of the screen.
2. Under Your Company, choose Customer Form Styles.
3. Click Edit on the forms you want to customize.
4. Under Design tab, select Make logo edits, then Hide logo.
5. You can also click on the Plus icon on the lower right of the logo to show it.
6. Then, hover your mouse to the logo and click the X icon to delete it.
7. Click Delete to complete the removal of the logo.
8. Exit on the popup screen and click Done to save the changes on the form.
Once you delete the logo on the invoice form, it’ll no longer show on your invoices and will even be removed on the invoices already sent.
For details on how to edit and add the logo, you can check out this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Income-and-expenses/How-to-add-customize-and-troubleshoot-lo....
Stay in touch if there’s anything else you need help with. I’ll be here to keep helping. Enjoy your day!