Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to Message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Re: Why does the bank feed keep missing transaction lines

Hello there, @xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll help ensure you're able to import your Capital One bank transactions into the program. 

I appreciate you providing a screenshot for me to get a better picture of your concern. Based on it, it seems you're using the desktop version.

Since you're receiving a "No new transactions available" error message when importing .QBO file, here are the possible reasons why you're unable to upload it:

• The file's statement covers dates previously imported into the company file.
  • The transactions have already been imported.
  • The file doesn't contain any new transactions.
  • Your company file may be damaged.

To help fix this, you'll first need to check the dates. Please make sure the date range for the imported .QBO file is correct and does not overlap.

Then, you'll need to switch to the Register mode and download the file in a sample company file. These can help isolate the issue and verify to see if there's an issue with the program's end or on the web connect file.

Here's how to switch to the Register mode:

1. Go to the Edit menu at the top. 
  2. Choose Preferences.
  3. Select Checking on the left pane.
  4. Go to the Company Preferences tab.
  5. In the Bank Feeds section, click Classic Mode (Register Mode).
  6. Select OK.

Here are the steps on how to download the .QBO file in a test company file:

1. Go to the File menu at the top.
  2. Select New Company.
  3. Choose Express Start.
  4. Add the affected bank account to the Chart of Accounts.
  5. Set up the account for Bank Feeds.
  6. Download Bank Feed transactions to test the account.

If the new transactions will download into this new file, the issue might be with the bank account or the company file. If the new transactions will download into this new file, the issue is likely with the .QBO file.

To proceed with the fourth and fifth solutions, you can go through this helpful article: No New Transactions When Importing Web Connect File.

The troubleshooting steps above will help upload your .QBO file, @xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you need further assistance, please let me know. I'll be here to help.