Hi there, Pru1.
I appreciate you for following the steps provided by my colleague above to resolve the issue.
Since you verified that Find match doesn't contain matching transactions. And, no transactions have ever been reconciled, I suggest contacting our QuickBooks Support Team. They have the tools to pull your account and investigate the cause of the problem.
Here's how to contact them:
1. Open your QuickBooks Account.
2. At the top right, click the Help icon.
3. Click Contact Us.
4. Under What can we help you with?, enter your concern about matching transactions.
5. Click Let's Talk.
6. You'll be routed into the Choose a way to connect with us page.
7. Select how you want to contact them and fill in the information.
For additional about matching transactions, you can refer to this article: Categorise and match online bank transactions in QuickBooks Online. This provides details on how to review transactions after you download them to avoid double entries.
Please check this article to see steps on how to upload transactions manually in case you'll need to get older transactions from your bank: Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Online.
Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.