cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Visit this post for a list of recent banking issues in QuickBooks Online.

Reply to Message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to Message

I have a couple of fixes to get your HSBC and PayPal accounts back up and running again, @grindsupplyco.

First, please log out and then log back in to your QuickBooks Online (QBO) account to refresh the system. 

If it won't work, I recommend accessing your account using a private window/incognito. This can help us determine if it's a browser-related issue due to stored cache. You can use the shortcut keys to access one:

• Ctrl+ Shift + N for Google Chrome A63.PNG.  
  • Ctrl + Shift + P for Mozilla Firefox A64.PNG and Microsoft Edge A65.PNG.
  • Command + Shift + N for Safari A66.PNG.

Once done, reconnect or access the said accounts again. If it works this time, please clear your browser's cache to remove the piled up files that cause unusual QBO behaviour. Then, go back to your regular browser and perform the normal task again.

Another option is to use another supported browser. If the issue persists, you can disconnect and then reconnect them to refresh their connections. Before doing so, please review this article for more tips: Disconnect account in QBO.

After downloading your entries successfully, you can start categorising and matching them. When you're ready, you can do your regular bank reconciliation

If you need further help with this, just feel free to comment back below. I'd be glad to share some solutions with you. Have a good one.