Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Thanks for getting back to this thread, @tkoni.

Allow me to step in and help provide some additional update about syncing CIBC bank with QuickBooks Online (QBO). 

Since there other users who still encounter this problem, our engineers decided to reopen the investigation to dig deeper as to what’s causing the issue to reoccur. Right now, the status of this investigation is in progress. 

While we're continuing to work on resolving this issue, for the meantime you can download the bank transactions manually from the bank's website and import them into QBO using the WebConnect feature. 

To learn more about the WebConnect feature, you can check this article: How to upload more than 90 days of bank transactions

I also  encourage you to reach out to our Customer Care Team to add your account to the list of affected users. This way, you'll be notified of any updates on the progress on the investigation via email. 

Here's how you can contact our customer support:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
  2. Select Help (question mark icon) at the top right.
  3. Select Contact us to connect with a live support agent.

I appreciate your patience as we work through this. If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know. I'll be around to help you out. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us