Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hello there, @im4gltr.

I appreciate the screenshot added and for bringing this concern to our attention. I can help pull up your online banking transactions into QuickBooks Banking page.

Currently, we haven't received any reports similar with QuickBooks unable to download transactions from Towne Bank. However, I have some troubleshooting steps that should work for you.

You can try to run a manual update on your bank account. This way, it will refresh and sync up the connection with your bank institution.

Here's how:

1. In the left navigation bar, go to the Banking tab.
  2. Check the box for the account you're trying to update.
  3. Click the Update button.

In case you still encounter the same error, try steps 2-5 listed in this article: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1145508.

If the issue persists, you can download the transactions from your bank's website and import them into QuickBooks Online using our WebConnect file. Please click on the following article for the detailed steps: Upload more than 90 days of bank transaction.

This should provide you information about Towne Bank connection with QuickBooks. Let me know how things go and if there's anything else you need from me. I'm always here to help in any way I can. Have a great rest of your day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us