Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hi there, @handyman123.

I appreciate the efforts you put to reply on this thread, so we'll be updated with the details for the error 107 you're encountering with Capital Bank. I have some information to add that should help you with getting along this issue.

While having more than one user associated with the credit card account may also causes the error 107, I suggest reviewing some steps below to verify. There are multiple Capital One offerings (account/card type) and after the customer entitles a group of accounts at the FI, when comparing account types, they don't match that offering they selected.

That is why, it's a possible reason that this error is showing up because while the login to the FI was successful, the card/accounts selected was incorrect or doesn't match the account types at the FI.

Please make sure to select the proper offering/card type for the accounts you're trying to connect. Many FI's have a large number of connections to choose from. While their login might be able to access many/multiple accounts, when connecting in QBO, they need to add based on individual account and its type.

Another solution is to try adding the account again, but this time choose a different offering for that bank. For example, select Business instead of Personal. You can follow the steps provided by my colleague @juVielL to set up the account with other offering.

This isn't the kind of service we want you to experience and please know that we value your patience while we're trying to resolve your concern.

This information should clarify you with this possible cause of getting an error 107. Let me know how things go and if you have further questions by leaving a reply on this thread. I'm always here to help. Have a nice day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us