Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Nice to have you in the Community space, @marymarcdante-gm.

I’d be glad to share with you some insights about importing data to QuickBooks Self-Employed (QBSE).

In QBSE, you can only import bank transactions. If you're referring to importing your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) company file to QBSE, the option to do so isn't available.

The process to import a QBDT company file is only available to QuickBooks Online (QBO). To learn more about this process, you can utilize this article for the complete details: Move your QuickBooks Desktop file to QuickBooks Online.

Know that we always strive to help our customer to run their business efficiently. Our developers are constantly working on new ways to cope with your needs. That being said, I recommend checking our QuickBooks Online Blog regularly. Here, you'll stay updated of our latest news and enhancements.

Also, accessing articles from your mobile takes some time to load the page. Thus, I'd suggest logging in to your QBSE account via a regular web browser when accessing articles for the best result. 

In case you have any other questions about importing data in QuickBooks, just let me know and I'd be pleased to help you. Have a great day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us