Hi, My wife is a US Citizen and I am Indian Citizen. We both have been living in Canada for 2 years and Canadian Permanent Residents.
1) If US taxes are filed as "Married Filing Jointly", do I (being an Indian Citizen) have to declare non-US Income (employment, Interest on savings account) while filing federal tax return?
2) I have US brokerage accounts - How do I record taxes for income on US brokerage accounts in US and Canadian tax return?
3) I have US bank accounts - How do I record interest income on US and Canadian tax return?
4) How is TFSA account of US Citizen and Indian Citizen treated by IRS?
5) Should I file my Canadian or US taxes first?