cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Re: Workforce not displaying company contributions, reimbursements listed as deductions

Hello there, @Toffee

At this time, there isn't a way to display the company contributions in the Workforce. Also, to see the same stub from QuickBooks Desktop to the website is a great idea. We're taking note of your request, so our product engineers can consider it for future updates.

As an alternative, yes, you can print paystubs directly from QuickBooks. Then, provide these to your employees. 

I'd suggest checking out this article for more product updates if you're using the 2019 version: What's New in QuickBooks Desktop.  

For your second concern, we're currently receiving reports from other users about the reimbursements that are listed as deductions. Our engineers are working to resolve this timely. 

In line with this, I encourage you to contact our Customer Care Team. They can add your contact info to the notification list. This is to make sure you’re in the loop about the issue’s status and its resolution. Here's how: 

1. Go to https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/prechats/offerings/ViewMyPaycheck-Online-CHAT/15055/view
  2. Enter your info and concern.
  3. Click Submit

We appreciate your patience until we've fixed this for you, @Toffee

I’ll be right here to help if there’s anything else you need. Have a good day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us