Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Established Community Backer *

Re: Reimbursement to employees via direct deposit - how to classify

You need to create a specific payroll addition item and point it to a training expense account.  If you use a miscellaneous payroll addition item, you need to look at the expense account that it is pointed to and move the amounts to specific expense accounts via a general journal entry.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us