Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hi there, judy77,

I'm here to help ensure you're able to print paystubs.

If you're able to view those paystubs, but unable to print them, please perform the steps below to fix this.

Step 1: Use an incognito window.

It's likely a result of a browser error. This private window prevents your browser from storing additional cache files that maybe not letting you print paystubs. It's also a good way to check issues caused by a full cache. Please refer to this article for the supported browsers: System requirements for QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Accountant, and QuickBooks Self-Employe....

Step 2: Delete cache and temporary internet files

When Step 1 works, it's recommended to clear cache and temporary internet files to optimize the browser's performance. This will also help delete the information stored in the cache.

Step 3: Disable pop-up blocker

Sometimes, certain updates will reset the pop-up blocker on your browser. Follow links below on how to turn this off:

If you're getting the same results, please refer to this article for other troubleshooting steps: Troubleshoot printing paychecks, pay stubs, and forms.

Keep me posted on how this goes by leaving a message in this thread. I'd be glad to help you out.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us