Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reply to message

Greetings, muhlir45,

Thanks for your time checking this with the Community. I can share some insights about the FSA deduction in QuickBooks Online.

Presently, you can set up the Flexible Spending Account to record your employee's deductions. However, the option to let them view or access their funds is currently unavailable in QBO.

You can, however, pull up a Payroll Summary by Employee report to get the total FSA deduction taken out from the employee's paycheck. Let me walk you through on how to do that:

1. Go to the Reports menu.
  2. Look for Payroll Summary by Employee in the search field.
  3. Enter the Date Range, Employee, Work Location or Class you'd like to view.
  4. Click Run Report.
  5. If your employee wants a copy of their deductions, you can either export the report to Excel or print it. (Please see screenshot.)

Having this feature in QBO is a great idea so I'd suggest sending this as a product suggestion to our engineers. This helps them identify how we can improve our products and what enhancements should they undertake to help you grow your business. Here's how you can send your request:

1. Click the Gear icon.
  2. Select Feedback.
  3. Enter your feedback and suggestions.
  4. Click Next.
  5. Select Feedback for the Category.
  6. Click Send message.

That should do it, muhlir45. I'm always around if you need further assistance. Thanks for your time today.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us