Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hey there, @MBruck


Thanks for coming to the Community for support. I hope you're enjoying this beautiful Wednesday. 


You'd need to contact our payroll services team for a liability adjustment to be made. They will also help with refunding your employee. Below I've included the steps to contacting support. 


  1. Open QuickBooks.
  2. Go to Help, then select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
  3. Click Contact Us.

In the meantime, you can check out Correct an employee record and repay over or under collected employee paid taxes - QuickBooks Deskto... for more details. 


Please let me know if there is anything else that I could assist you with. You can always reach out to us here in the Community anytime you have questions or concerns. Take care! 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us