Hi there, c-v-gardners, and welcome to the Community.
I'd be glad to lend a hand so you're able to may your monthly fee.
Sometimes the subscription fee is unable to be paid due to some type of issue with the card on file. These issues may include the card being expired, an incorrect account number, different zip code associated with the card, etc. I recommend double checking the credit or debit card details that have been entered in your account. Here's how:
1. Click the Gear icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Account and Settings.
3. Choose the Billing & Subscription tab to the left.
4. Click Edit in the Payment Method section.
5. Verify the card details are correct.
6. Select Save when you're finished.
I recommend looking over the following link that offers additional info on updating your billing and subscription info in QuickBooks Online.
Feel free to follow up with me below if you have any other questions or concerns.