Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Level 2

Reply to message

Hi Jess T and thank you for responding.

However, that patch did not fix my payroll issue.

When I open my employee center to run payroll, I click start scheduled (or unscheduled sometimes) payroll.  Every time I start a payroll I immediately get a window popup that says to get updates. So I do.  Then I get:

"adding paychecks to items to send area".

Please note we do use direct deposit, it is inactive.  I do not have any paychecks to send.  And I have not had the opportunity to even enter any checks to print....I cannot get beyond this point.

Once that is completed running, the window says that the update is complete and to check back back online by April 15th.  Mt payroll account area says that I have not been online to update in 28 days!  And I just was, everyday.  

This is quite disturbing.  I have already rebuilt data, checked the Edit>Find>Send Status and all the paychecks for the last two years are there, with amounts and check numbers.

Tomorrow is the 15th and I know how this works - my payroll subscription will turn inactive because it is not updating (even though the payroll account area says I have the current update 22009).

This makes me hate QBs and if I was not invested with multiple clients using  QBs I would quit.

Hope you can help. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us